[Skip to Content]
Parents/Caretakers Information
Go to Modify My Order


Overview of Modification Process


A change in a court order is called a modification. Either parent can request that the Child Support Services Department review his or her child support case for modification. Generally, a modification must be based upon a "substantial change of circumstances" since the last order was made by the court.



To learn more about the Modify My Order process, please click on one of the following links:


Examples of a Change in Circumstances / Modification Review Process / Modify My Order FAQs.