Going to Court
After the Hearing

Once the hearing is completed, you will receive a copy of the order in the mail.

If you were ordered to pay child support and are not paying by wage assignment through your employer, please send payments directly to:

State Disbursement Unit (SDU)
P.O. Box 989067
West Sacramento, CA 95798

You can also make a payment at any of the Child Support Services Department offices.

Please DO NOT pay the other party directly. Be sure to get credit for your payments by making them through the SDU.
Skip to content